What is Zero Gravity Massage Chair:
A zero gravity massage chair is a type of massage chair that is designed to release stress by providing a full-body massage. Zero gravity can also be said to be weightlessness. According to the famous Newton's second law W=MG, an object has mass but does not express weight when it moves freely in a gravitational field. In this state, the pressure the object exerts on the support is less than its own gravity, causing it to float. Usually outer space is in a gravity-free environment.
The zero-gravity massage chair is designed by combining the zero-gravity principle with car seat technology. The ergonomic design and zero-gravity technology of the car seat can put people in a natural state, resist the discomfort caused by the earth's gravity, and improve the health of the human body. The center of gravity is placed on the fat in the buttocks, and other body parts are not put under pressure. In this state, the seat will make you feel more relaxed and enjoy it both physically and mentally.
Table of Contents:
- What is Zero Gravity Massage Chair
- Zero Gravity Massage Chair Performs Functions
- Zero Gravity Massage Chair Benefits
- Best Zero Gravity Massage Chair functions
- How Much Do Zero Gravity Massage Chairs Cost
The Zero Gravity Massage Chair Performs The Following Functions:
You must know that gravity puts pressure on our bodies and forces our spine and joints to be in incorrect positions. Such conditions can lead to poor body posture, back pain, and other joint problems. The Zero Gravity massage chair helps your spine to be in its natural shape and reduces the pressure on it.
Especially if you suffer from back pain, this position is one of the best positions for you to rest and sleep. Because it reduces the pressure on your waist and abdomen, so you no longer feel much pain. On the other hand, when your legs are higher than your heart level, blood and oxygen circulate more easily in your body. We will talk more about the benefits of the Zero Gravity massage chair later.
Zero Gravity Massage Chair Benefits:
- Adjust the spine: Whether we are standing, sitting or lying down, our spine is always under pressure from the weight of our body due to gravity. But in zero gravity the spine can be completely relaxed. The earth's gravity often causes intervertebral disc problems, zero gravity status can effectively correct minor disc misalignments
- Improved circulation:The zero-gravity full-body massage chair can reduce pressure on the spine and improve blood circulation throughout the body by adjusting postures. This can help reduce swelling and inflammation and may even help lower blood pressure.
- Reduce heart pressure: Just like sitting on the sofa or bed and raising your legs when we are very tired, when your feet are higher than the heart, you can reduce the pressure on the heart, accelerate blood circulation, increase blood oxygen, and promote the health of the legs and feet. Blood flows back to the heart to improve heart function and relieve fatigue and insufficient blood supply to the heart.
- Enhanced relaxation: The zero gravity massage chair can help you get relaxation and reduce stress levels. Because it provides a feeling of weightness like floating in the air.This can give you a sense of pleasure and improve your mood.
- Pain Relief: It can help to alleviate pain and tension of the body, especially for the neck pain, back pain, and joints pain. This can help people suffering from chronic pain or some health conditions like arthritis.
- Increased Endorphin Levels: Studies show that a state of zero gravity can promote the release of endorphins, which can help reduce pain and induce feelings of pleasure.
6 Key Functions Necessary For the Best Zero Gravity Massage Chair:
The price of zero gravity massage chairs is usually not low. When choosing which product to buy, you can focus on products with the following functions:
- A Selection of Massage Options: You need a chair that can offer you a range of massages like kneading or rolling ones to fit what you want or need each day. Zero-gravity shiatsu massagechairs are pretty common and popular.
- Therapeutic Heat: A chair with both massage and heat function is a great pick. Most chairs already have a heat feature, although it's often only for certain parts like your back or feet. If you have a chair with broader heat coverage, though, it'd probably feel better, despite costing more.
- Body Stretch: Stretching can help take some pressure off your spine and ease waist and back pain. It also makes the chair's relaxation feature even better. But careful not to set the stretch too strong in case it harms your joints.
- Memory function: A handy feature for a massage chair is to let you decide how intense the massage is. Better still, it'll be excellent if the chair can remember the mode you like the most, so you won't have to waste time trying to find it every time.
- Foot & Calf Massage: It would be even better if the chair could also massage the feet and calves. We all know that foot massage and care are also vital to overall health. Foot massage can stimulate specific key points in the feet, promote blood flow, and make you healthier, thus helping the chair to have a positive impact on health.
- If you want to try foot massage first, you can choose this Tisscare foot and calf massge and follow Tisscare to experience the health benefits of massage step by step.
- Ease of Use: Lastly, you want your massage chair to be simple to use and adjustable with clear controls and an easy-to-use remote or app. It'll make customizing your massage experience a breeze.
How Much Do Zero Gravity Massage Chairs Cost:
A quality massage chair can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $10000. The zero-gravity massage chairs price range is so large mainly due to the functional differences of different massage chairs. The completer and more advanced the functions of a massage chair, the higher the price will inevitably be.
The price of a massage chair is relatively high compared to other massage products, but it can indeed bring you a value-for-money massage experience. Beware the “cheap” massage chair — a lower price tag may result in costly repairs sooner than you’d expect.
After a hard day, it feels good to unwind with a zero gravity massage chair. These chairs are great because they can help with things like stress, sleep, bodily tension, and even simply making us feel good. But they can be pretty pricey, so we need to think about what we really need and what we can afford. This means looking at features, how well it's made, and what it looks like in order to get a chair that's both personal to us, and lasts a long time. Be sure to check out what the top massage chairs have to offer. Look at their features, how they're made, if they last a long time, and what other people are saying about them. This way, you can find the best zero gravity massage chair for you and be confident you're getting your money's worth.